466 Series "Hands-Off" Bore Gaging
Large Bore Measuring
The spring-loaded and retractable centering base along with the long contact point travel of the 466 Series gages eliminates the potential of the bore gage hanging up in an out-of-round bore.
- Electronic or mechanical dial indicator
- Large ranges, high accuracy
- No operator error. No tipping, automatic aligning, electronic bore gaging
- Rough cut and final cut measurements with one gage and one set up
- Gage R & R less than equal to 10% guaranteed
- Light weight, easy to use
- Rugged design for use at the machine
- Vertical and horizontal bore measuring capabilities
- Two-point contact measuring, three-point contact centering with the measuring contact independent of the centering system
- Retractable center base is chromed to reduce friction when profiling. Base is over sized to repeatably and precisely automatically align and center the measuring head in the bore’s radial axis
- Z-axis depth stop is lightweight
- Special types and sizes available for non-flat unique bore entrance surfaces. Special designed surface collar allows the gage to easily slide on the handle in the Z-axis. This collar will lock in a stopped position.